Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Double Rainbow

I cannot believe I already am leaving in a week. Although it will be so nice to be back at home, I should be very sad to leave. Last night, we enjoyed a lovely dinner on the terrace, enjoyed some laughs and talked about everything from religion, to the occupations of Werner's brothers and sisters, and about the huge extended family we have here (Werner is one of 10 children and his parents each had about the same amount of siblings)--And then we saw it...yep, a double rainbow. At first we just saw the single from, nearly from beginning to end (except for a tall tree blocking the middle of it) and then I saw the faintest image of another one just above it. It is very faint so I am not quite sure you can even see it in the picture, but it was definitely there.


The double rainbow



A beautiful little church in Schwarzenegg (no -er at the end) where we took a nice Sunday walk before lunch.



At the Beau Rivage, the owner always puts some nice flowers on the table for us as Catherine and Werner have been coming there for years. I tried to capture the nice intricate little green and pink one, which unfortunately did not come out quite as well as I hoped.









Lake Thun





No comments:

Post a Comment